It's a game,
and we take it seriously
We love to have a good time, and we're also passionate about achieving results. Engaging your people is hard, leverage our existing framework for your poeple internally, during events, and for your partners. Ways our partners are getting ROI from our live trivia games:
- Studies consistently link high engagement with increased productivity, retention and profitability. Keep your sales team sharp, ensure they know what they should and have fun doing it
- Repetition is key: we remember information 3x better when it's tested in small bursts vs. reading or studying.
"For our Real Time Engagement conference, we needed to walk the talk; De Kabeza’s games helped us do so!"
Claudia OliviaGet in touch for a demo
Head of Marketing & Events
- Employee engagement is a measure of the personal investment your people have in their work, and is a key metric for understanding the health of your company. Studies consistently link high engagement with increased productivity, retention and profitability.
- Create healthy competition amongst employees, recognize and reward the winners with acknowledgement!
"We were looking for solutions to ensure our team is up to date on the latest training weekly. This helps us get people closing faster."
Gary SmithGet in touch for a demo
VP Worldwide Cloud Sales
- There's been a behavioral shift, and now we've grown used to scheduled programs online. Prove to sponsors and event organizers that your audiences are paying attention. They will not only be watching content for 15 - 30+ minutes, but interacting with it as well.
- 68% of visitors come to learn from experts, but their attention span is limited to 10 minutes. Don't lose them!
"Our events are now virtual and one of our biggest challenges is determining whether people are now engaged in them. De Kabeza's report showed us that people are actually paying attention, and everyone loves it."
Joshua BauerGet in touch for a demo
- We know how challenging it is to capture and keep your audience's attention. Give them an experience they'll love, refer to their friends, and keep coming back to, while generating a real-time human connection, consumer insights and a repeatable framework.
"Our connections with consumers are usually one way, this is a way to make it a two way conversation and own the experience."
Marco HandermanGet in touch for a demo
Head of Innovation
- We no longer have the option to get everyone together in a room for updates and training sessions (or lure them in with cookies). Repetition and bite-sized learning is more effective than a hour-long session.
- The game format takes the work out of making it memorable, all you need to do is bring the game to them!
"Our clients that use our mobile learning system for onboarding, training and compliance also want excitement and fun. Our partnership with De Kabeza does just that."
Jim TamGet in touch for a demo
Head of Global Business
Ditch the same ol' tech and gamify your communications
Sign up here to boost retention, teamwork and knowledge with live games!REQUEST DEMO